We are excited to announce the creation of a quiz to help you address the question of whether you should register to collect sales and use tax. I discuss it in more detail and why it may be worth a look in the video.
- The link to the quiz is here: https://thesalestaxsisters.com/do-i-need-to-register-to-collect-sales-use-tax/
- Determining whether a business may required to register to collect a jurisdiction’s sales tax is part of doing business.
- The level of sales (dollars and volume of transactions) are factors that should be taken into consideration.
- Physical presence (people, plant, equipment, inventory, etc.) should also be considered.
- Whether the business meets the thresholds changes over time. Keep an eye on it!
More Tips in The Sales Tax Sisters Academy
Our mission to provide a resource so business owners, accountants and bookkeepers can understand sales & use tax compliance. We know that sales and use tax laws are not the easiest to understand. Our focus is on empowering you with a framework and general understanding, so you know what questions to ask and where to go to get the information you need to stay on the right side of sales and use tax compliance.